We are a tribe of philosophers, theologians, magicians, scientists, activists, artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued with Eris, Goddess Of Confusion and with her doings.
Statement of intent
- The Babylon Project is a conspiracy to create a psychological Joy-virus with which to infect Babylon's reality tunnel, by presenting it with something it can neither ignore nor integrate, at least without unraveling permanently, thereby contributing to the global shift in consciousness.
- We define the Empire, Babylon, as a global way of apprehending the world and our place in it, which pervades the social systems on this planet breeding alienation, intolerance, fear, greed, violence, exploitation and sheer misery. We therefore define Babylon as a reality tunnel because it is a network of relations, a socially constructed restrictive mental matrix. It isn't a totalitarian system forced on us from without. It's something we do to ourselves, the immature doings of Homo ignoramus. And definitely not something you can attack with guns (we are, we hasten to add, not in the violence business).
- The carrier for this psycho-virus will be a magical multi-author multi-media art project, with the highly original name: "The Babylon Project" (PS: Carnival protest is Art).
- The project aims to heal and make peace. To create and support practical alternatives to Babylon System and help local communities.
- The project aims to liberate as many minds from incarceration in the Black Iron Prison that is Babylon, restoring their creative control on reality (or total lack thereof, each to his or her own) and to provide us all with a communal creative outlet.
- Rumor has it that The Babylon Project is but one manifestation of the Discordian plot: Operation Mindfuck, that it heralds of the emergence of human group mind and other demented assertions your security clearance does not currently allow you to verify.
- The project may involve mindless altruistic giving.
- This is a humorous, some might say frivolous project.
- The above statement of intent is not exhaustive and may not be assumed to disclose any or all of The Babylon Project's aims and intentions.